In the night of stars be a shooting star
In the day of lights be the sunlight
In the lives of hopeless be a ray of hope
In these times of selfishness be selfless
Were your eyes
Were your words
In my heart
In my throat
I slipped and fell
Labyrinth, was the place
Forbidden,was the entry
So was the exit
Little did I know
I fell in the abyss of feelings
Posted by @vikramhere on Mirakee app.
It was just another day
I was alone in the city of dreams
Made my breakfast
Got ready and left for work
As usual, at work, no one even acknowledged my presence.
As usual, Had the sandwich made by me,alone in the cafeteria
I reached home
I knew, even if the world ignored me, my mom wouldn’t. She always calls me at six in the evening.
I was waiting eagerly for the call.
But to my surprise, I saw her at my house.
She was acting a little weird.
This time even she ignored me.
It was the time I realised that I was dead!
When he says rain check
It is when you need a reality check
She stopped using weapons
And started using words
This injured him more than a weapon ever could
He said “And I can sleep peacefully”
As they put him in his grave.
Tired of fighting
But never scared of losing
He was lying on the bed
Waiting to be kissed by her..
The words in blood
Thinking that it would make an impact
Did not realise that even they can fade away
Picture credits: vaishnavi siddhanthi
Before anything,let me thank yuvi’s buzz for nominating me for this award.She writes awesome blogs,I can’t describe it as what category because she buzzes away like crazy(in a good way)! Please do checkout her blog!You will like it.
What is Liebster Award?
Liebster in German means dearest, favourite. It was created in 2011 and it is given by bloggers to other bloggers who are newbies.
RULES OF THE AWARD:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers ( with under 200 followers).
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are my answers to the questions I have been asked :
- What is your hobby other than blogging?
I love to watch all kinds of TV series and listen to songs.
- Which place would you like to visit at least once in your life and why?
It would be London.The reason is pretty much simple, Harry potter.
- Which movie or tv show do you think is the best based on the story and why?
Again,it’s Harry potter.I have lost the count of the number of times I watched the movie.I mean how did J.K.Rowling even imagine that!
- What is your fantasy wish?
It’s weird how all these questions link to Harry Potter.I want to join Hogwarts!
- Which novel or book do you like and what is the current one you are reading (if any)?
Currently,none.But I want to read A song of ice and fire by George RR Martin.
- Do you believe in ‘true love’?
Well, yes.I think everyone should too.True love that your family shows towards you is a simple proof.
- How important do you think encouragement is?
It is the most important thing.No matter what you do, a good complement from someone always gives us the confidence to do better.
- What is the best of your virtues?
I am frank and open-minded.
- Name one food that you would never stop liking ever.
That is a difficult choice.I love food so much that I can’t choose one over the other.
- How do you manage your work/studies and writing time?
I at least will spend 2 hours on this.I actually have a lot of time.I never had the difficulty in managing.
- How do you overcome writer’s block?
Not faced it yet.Hope I never face it (touch wood).
I almost forgot.I should nominate now.God help me.
There are a lot of people whom I appreciate.Since I have to nominate only 11, I am nominating the following in no particular order :
The questions are same as mine.
Please let me know if you revert.
Hello my bloggies.
My first nomination post is here.yippee!!!
I have been nominated for
- Get to know me tag .
- Get to know me child tag.
- One lovely blog award.
All thanks to you @shraddha1993(https://freetoexpress91.wordpress.com/2017/08/21/nominations/) don’t know how to use your name as a link.sorry!
I would like to also give this splendid opportunity to others as well.
- Each nominee must thank the person who is nominated them and do credit to the creator of the tag
- Must post one of your childhood picture with your nickname
- Must reveal 5 funniest experiences of your childhood life
- Nominate 10 bloggers to do the award.
Answer the questions given above.
2)Credit the Creator of the Tag.
3)Nominate 5/+ bloggers
Thank the person who nominated you
Share 7 facts about yourself
Nominate up to 15 bloggers and inform them of the nomination
My sobriquet was vikki.
As a child I used to throw food in the attic.
Facts about me :
- I am a gossipmonger.
- I am a blabbermouth.
- I am an extreme foodie.
- I am kind of a solipsist(who isn’t?).
- I am a man of my words to the people who trust me.
- I am an English lover.
- I am a TV and movie fanatic.
Answers to Shraddha1993’s questions are:-
1. How long have you been blogging?
Ans- It has just been 15 days or so.
2. Do you enjoy tags?
3. Do you follow blogs which you follow?
Ans- yeah! I feel I have to return the favour.
4. Describe your blog in 5 words.
5. How many post you have done except this?
6. On 1-10 rate how much you love blogging!
Ans- The rating meter would break into pieces.100.
7. Post some links you enjoy reading.
and there are many more.I would be nominating them all.
Nominees for the above blogs are:
The questions are the same as above.
I would be happy if you revert.
- Learning how to blog.I am sure what i am doing now is not the proper way to blog.This is just the beginning.I am trying to observe how others are blogging.This will allow me to learn blogging but i won’t be influenced by other’s blogs.I will not be like someone else. I will be me.
- Everything takes time.I know that something can not be achieved in two minutes(unless it is making noodles).
- Hope i will be patient enough to take my blog to a proper standard.Let’s see what happens..
Saturday is here..I love weekends, not because it is a holiday but it’s the time we(as in my family)all spend together.The fun,the fights,the conversations are those that make the weekend special.. Makes me want to just stay here( the weekend♡).. I say don’t try to spend the time with your family, just make sure there is always time for your family no matter what..
Instead of spending my time with the people I love,look at me wasting my time blogging..lol
P.S Family is what matters ultimately
looks like i have got some views already…
not to bore you guys..
i am a tv and movie fanatic..so let’s start with what i am gud at..
therez this fantastic tv series F.R.I.E.N.D.S..well,obviously who doesn’t know it??!!
hey thr.. i see u(to those who din’t see this tv series )..just start watching it..its about 6 frnds who are so lovely and perfect..woah..hold on..perfect isn’t a word in their dictionary..they are all so crazy and yes, they have flaws (a lot.. to be honest..) but they all make their lives complete..they are so perfect as a whole..watch it and i can say that you wud want to be a part of their life..makes you wish you had wat they had…
keep it simple silly
This is vikram simha..
I wanted to do something different,can’t say that blogging is different because most people do that but for me this is a whole new area as i was never into all these things.What is life without some sparkle of freshness?So,here i am to add that zing to my life and hopefully to your’s as well..