Holi is an Indian festival of beautiful colours.
This is celebrated to mark the importance of goodness in the world.
Born in the cave
Yet she was brave
Learnt to fight
For what was right
Ready to die
But never failed to try
There came a day
And her heart couldn’t stay
It was her time
To fight the outrageous crime
She was courageous
But the world was obnoxious
She was forced to stop
Doing what was definitely not a flop
All thanks to people
With feelings feeble
Image source: google
I sit infront of the portico
Thinking about my stolen dreams
I never knew who the thief was
Even if I knew,
I never had the courage to face him.
I never wanted to go to that unspoken place
That place where he hid my dreams
That place which was locked tightly using apprehensions.
That place where my dreams took a backseat
That place where dreams considered themselves to be nightmares
That place where dreams were burried alive in a coffin of compromises.
I found the key
The key to my dream yard
The key to my strength
The key to my courage
The key to the rebirth of my dreams
The key to my happy life
Picture credits: google
Before anything,let me thank yuvi’s buzz for nominating me for this award.She writes awesome blogs,I can’t describe it as what category because she buzzes away like crazy(in a good way)! Please do checkout her blog!You will like it.
What is Liebster Award?
Liebster in German means dearest, favourite. It was created in 2011 and it is given by bloggers to other bloggers who are newbies.
RULES OF THE AWARD:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers ( with under 200 followers).
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are my answers to the questions I have been asked :
- What is your hobby other than blogging?
I love to watch all kinds of TV series and listen to songs.
- Which place would you like to visit at least once in your life and why?
It would be London.The reason is pretty much simple, Harry potter.
- Which movie or tv show do you think is the best based on the story and why?
Again,it’s Harry potter.I have lost the count of the number of times I watched the movie.I mean how did J.K.Rowling even imagine that!
- What is your fantasy wish?
It’s weird how all these questions link to Harry Potter.I want to join Hogwarts!
- Which novel or book do you like and what is the current one you are reading (if any)?
Currently,none.But I want to read A song of ice and fire by George RR Martin.
- Do you believe in ‘true love’?
Well, yes.I think everyone should too.True love that your family shows towards you is a simple proof.
- How important do you think encouragement is?
It is the most important thing.No matter what you do, a good complement from someone always gives us the confidence to do better.
- What is the best of your virtues?
I am frank and open-minded.
- Name one food that you would never stop liking ever.
That is a difficult choice.I love food so much that I can’t choose one over the other.
- How do you manage your work/studies and writing time?
I at least will spend 2 hours on this.I actually have a lot of time.I never had the difficulty in managing.
- How do you overcome writer’s block?
Not faced it yet.Hope I never face it (touch wood).
I almost forgot.I should nominate now.God help me.
There are a lot of people whom I appreciate.Since I have to nominate only 11, I am nominating the following in no particular order :
The questions are same as mine.
Please let me know if you revert.