Posted by @vikramhere on Mirakee app.
- We love to sit in the portico and enjoy the giant red ball taking rebirth every morning.
- We love to listen to melodious songs and feel the gentle wind.
- We love to slurp hot soup while enjoying the rain.
- We love to go cycling in the hills looking at the Earth’s beauty and beyond.
- We love to traipse along the beautiful seashore where the irregular waves tickle our feet.
- We love to go camping in the deep forests where we can hear the chirping of various birds in such a way that it becomes difficult for us to identify which bird it is!
- We love to sink ourselves in deep thoughts while staring at the greenery .
P.S. I feel there is a nature lover in everyone of us.It is about time we bring him/her out.
Amboli in maharashtra India is a hill station which many people not know.It lies in the sahayadri’s.It is around 117 km from Goa.Even though many people visit Goa,very few know about this place which is so close to Goa.
I had the opportunity of visiting this breathtaking place last month.It has greenery spread over the hills like a blanket.
Throughout the way you see waterfalls right next to the road which makes it even more blissful.There are about 15 waterfalls along the way which include one huge waterfalls where you can go up to the falls on man made steps.
Please note:Don’t go on weekends as the crowd would be too huge(people started to notice this place finally)
Take food with you as this area is likely to have landslides,you might get stuck in the hills.Experienced my self(4 hours)
Umbrellas are must.It keeps raining most of the time.
- Hiranyakeshi temple
- Madhav gadh fort
P.S If you are a nature lover,this place is perfect you guys.
Getting little nerdy..
I found an interesting course for the people who love teaching and travelling..
Teaching English as a Foreign Language is the perfect course..you can travel to various countries and teach English to the people over there.
At the same time you can explore their culture,traditions,life style and what not.I don’t think many people know about this..so i just thought of enlightening you guys with some information.
P.S I am not associated wid any teaching agency..lol..